Friday, October 15, 2010

Still 253 but now it's 253.0 LOL

I think it was 253.8 then yesterday 253.4 and now today it's 253.0. I wasn't recording the decimal, but when you're getting desperate to see the results the dots really start to matter.

I wasn't really hungry at all when I woke up. I've been up since 7:30 and have had only two cups of coffee for breakfast. I just wasn't hungry. Then, just now I decided I needed some lunch so I had an avocado with salt and pepper. I'm now stuffed. I can't even imagine putting anything else in me!

I'm hoping the carb count in the avocado isn't a bad thing. It's 14 g of carbs, but 11 of those grams are fiber supposedly indigestible so I'm getting 3g's of carbs in reality. That is the theory anyway. It sure is filling though. I don't see how anyone can eat them with anything else. Both the fat and fiber are incredible.

I wonder what other fruits and veggies have the same kind of content? I'd be happy just to eat those all the time, well, with a few steaks thrown in ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment