Thursday, October 14, 2010

What I ate on 10/14/2010

Just the same thing everyday. LOL It's mostly because we're really broke. Yeah, you heard me say it before. The cheapest thing to make are eggs. The kids get pasta and those other fun things you get to eat when your metabolism works ok. I had scrambled eggs with cheese in the morning and then an omelet with cheese and fresh rosemary from my garden. If I remember correctly I might have added a jalapeno and fresh basil to the scrambled eggs or maybe that was yesterday?

I also had a McDonald's Grilled Chicken Ceasar Salad for dinner. Yes, I was crazy and ate the croutons. I don't know if the weight chart I got the calories off of had the croutons. Of course, I'm full yet I'm hungry now. It's one of those stupid carb things.

No comments:

Post a Comment