Thursday, October 14, 2010

Still Stuck at 253 But I'm Not Giving Up!

I'm still stuck at 253 but I'm not giving up this time. I know it works. Maybe I just hit a plateau or I need to move my nutrients around. I don't know. Today I'm going to eliminate the salsa although I'm sure the tablespoon really didn't matter.

These are my results from yesterday:


I know, many of you low fat people will say "that's too much fat" when I know for a fact it is not. You will see in the coming weeks that I will be losing weight eating this much fat even though it might take a little bit longer than I expected.

I did enjoy an omelet this morning with a jalapeno pepper and basil straight from my mini garden. Mmmm it was delicious. While grabbing a pepper from the bush I also noticed that my orange tree had a little mini green orange on it. Awww, it was so cute! It's getting cold now though so I'm sure the growth on that poor thing will be stunted. Oh well. next year ;) Can you actually get nice, juicy oranges from a potted orange tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment