Monday, October 11, 2010

Still at 255.

Not a big deal. I'm okay with it. I can't remember what I ate yesterday. lol. I'd just copy and paste what I ate if FitDay wasn't stupid and didn't show the wrong date all the time.

I took a small walk with the dog last night. It was only for a few minutes. I don't own any tennis shoes nor can I afford any right now. We're also running low on food. I refuse to get food stamps because I don't believe in the government pampering my ass. I tried that once and all it did was depress me so here I am. Maybe I'll have to lose weight and starve anyway hahaha.

Seriously though, the kids can bulk up on rice, beans, and meat. That's cheap and good for them while they're growing I guess (so they say) and I'll just eat the meat. More for them and less for me.

I also had a tomato and jalapeno pepper from my garden today. Mmmmm good! I'll put the list up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment