Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Still at 253

I am still at 253 pounds. That's okay, it's to be expected. I would love to do a pound a day, but I'm not willing to go down to 500 calories per day to do it.

Yesterday:
weight: 253
weight change: 0
calories: 1154
fat: 77g/62%
protein: 102g/38%
carb: 2g/1%

I would have had more carbs, but I'm pretty low on cash and I'm eating whatever is left in the freezer at the moment. I think I need to get my protein down to 20% and my carbs up to 20% and see what happens. When the ratio was closer I lost a pound. Then again, it could have been a coincidence LOL

The day before the drop I ate 200 calories more. 101 grams of fat (66%), 107 grams of protein (32%), and 7 carbs (2%). The main difference was more fat. The fat came from hamburger, eggs, chicken, and olive oil (percentages in order of highest to lowest.)

Since I had a small deposit yesterday and still have $13.00 even after the bounced check (total accident) I am going to buy lots of eggs, butter, cream, and cheese from the store. Actually, that is a little more than what I have. I can probably just get eggs (2 for 1 at Safeway) and butter. Ugh. Can we just get rid of the Democrats again so my business will go up? Seriously!


Of course, Nancy Pelosi (Pinklosi) would probably want to tax on the dairy because she would think they're bad for you. Bite me. Damn fascist.


Anyway, not time to get political here. The added stress of the Democrat screw ups and their failed policies which made my business drop (yes people, it's been 2 years since Bush was gone and even longer since the Democrats took over congress) added 10 pounds to my weight gain this year so I'm not happy. I'm making like $50.00 a day on average now and that's not even enough to pay my house bill. So pissed. And since I think getting food from the government is WRONG I'd rather eat beans and rice than ever do that again. (yes, I did once and it gave me such horrible depression living off of other people's taxes like that. it literally made me sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment